Are you a researcher seeking information on how to increase your research impact? Or maybe you are an educator and would like to level up your teaching skills. You may be a librarian who seeks advice on what to recommend to your patrons. In any case, you should look at these resources:
- This online course may be of great support. "This course will help you fast track the impact of your research, no matter what career stage or discipline you are in. It will inspire and equip you with the skills and confidence you need to make a step-change in the impact of your research. It takes around 10-20 minutes to work through the course materials each week over 5 weeks, and anywhere from a couple of minutes to a couple of hours to complete each week's tasks. This gives you time to apply what you learn to your own research. "
- If you are interested in language teaching via videoconferencing, the British Council publication Innovations in Education: Remote Teaching can help you to learn more about it. Follow the link to download the publication in pdf format https://bit.ly/2RQCYNO
- Blog Supporting every teacher: developing learner autonomy in distance learning with Write and Improve
- IELTS materials
- Free book download! How to write for publication: checklists, cheat sheets & tools to support your scholarly success https://buff.ly/2zdQLHV from Springer Nature
- Supporting every teacher: Free alphabet colouring book