Aims and Objectives for International Day of Action (IDoA) against Contract Cheating
- To increase awareness in students, teachers at all levels of education, managers, and administrators in universities, colleges, and schools about the threat that contract cheating poses to educational standards globally
- To increase student engagement in helping to plan the IDoA, participate in social media outreach (social media campaign), and suggest/ coordinate student activities for the IDoA.
- To increase interaction and activity around the world through interactive virtual presentations and activities throughout the IDoA.
- To increase the number and participation of international educational organizations to the IDoA from 2019
- To create/ revise a media kit can be tailored by leaders (public relations/media staff) in educational organizations that will promote awareness of IDoA and contract cheating to the general public
- To encourage and promote faculty, staff, leaders, and students in educational organizations to decrease the risk of contract cheating in their organizations